Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Visit From Mimi






Hey Everyone...It's me...Mr. Dashton Bleu. You can also call me: Baby Boos or Doodle Boos!
I'm filling in today from my big brother, as he's taking a Big Boy Nap and I just wanted to give the world my first big "Hello"!
Life with Mama and Daddy and my Big Brother and Mr. Wiley E has such been fun! I sleep a lot, but I also love to be cuddled up to whomever will lend their snuggles!

I keep hearing my Mama say that I'm such an easy baby...not really sure what that means, but hey, I'm just bein me, ya'll! (spoken like a true Southern native)!
Last week was the best one yet...My Mimi came for a second visit and we had such a nice and relaxing time. She is one of the best cuddle-ers and sure does have a loving touch! I was in heaven being in her arms.
Mama, Daddy, and Big Boos loved having Mimi in town too! She helped us out by cooking, cleaning, and laundry! She even watched both of us boys while Mama went to get a pedicure...her favorite way to relax!
Sadly, Mimi left on Friday, but I'm not going to be too upset...I plan to see her twice in December (Grandaddy too) and once in January for my Big Bro's birthday!
Next Week...A visit from Auntie Ali! Stay tuned!
Until Then...
Mr. Doodle Boos Himself!

No comments: