Sunday, November 1, 2009

No Tricks...Just Treats!!












Well Halloween is over and I finally made it into my costume! Despite the fact that I couldn't stand the stupid hat that Mama kept trying to make me wear, I was still the cutest monkey in town!
Mama and Me went Trick or Treating for a little bit around the block and I had so much fun taking the candy from strangers (although I have promised to NEVER do this on any other occasion but Halloween)!
I am also officially obsessed with The Moon! All I really need in life are my A Boos and The Moon to keep me happy! While Mama and I walked around last night I kept saying: "Love You Moon" and "Nigh Nigh Moon"!
I am still suffering from a pretty nasty cough, but The Croup has finally left the building! The doc had me all roided up and I was a maniac! Daddy was so sweet to me though...he sat up all night and held and cuddled me while I was in my roid rage! Mama wants to know why technology hasn't come out with less invasive ways to treat us little ones! She really did not want to have to give me that medicine! (even though I Loooooove the taste)!
Hoping to be able to see my friends at school this week...I have missed playing with all of them!
Peace and Love,
Big Boos!


1 comment:

Gina said...

omg the cutest monkey ever!!!! i need to hug him!!! miss you guys!!! auntie g.