Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baby Bleus and A Boooooos!

Hey Ya'll!

Sorry it's been awhile, but I've been pretty busy showing my baby brother what's up in the world! Speaking of what's up...check it out...I had my first ride in a hot air "a booo" a few weeks ago with mama! Although it freaked me out a bit and we didn't go too high, I just can't stop talking about it; after all, you do know that a boooos are my favorite thing in the entire world!

Dashy and Me had a surprise for Daddy and we totally pulled it off. We had a "Boos Brothers" photo shoot...and Mama even got in a few shots with us. Daddy came home the other night and we surprised him with the pictures...he was really happy and said they were beautiful!

Dashy is six weeks old tomorrow...he is such a cool dude and I love to pet and kiss him. I also love bringing him his blankie and binks...wouldn't want him to be without those comforts!!

We are getting our tree and the house all ready for the holidays as well as starting our own Thanksgiving family traditions this weekend, (this does not involve Mama cooking this year...but it does involve some Whole Foods Yumminess)! All of this will help take our minds off the fact that we aren't going to be with family this year!

I'm so thankful to be such a healthy and handsome big boy and have the coolest baby brother to teach all of my tricks and trades!
Mama and Daddy couldn't be happier and more thankful with their two baby boys...we are all so blessed!

Happy Turkey Day...Lots of Love!!!

Up Up and Awaaaaaaaaay!
Here We Go...



So Many A Boos...So Little Time!!

Sweet Dashton Bleu!!!


No comments: