Sunday, October 25, 2009

Special Moments

Daddy and Dashy Having Cuddle Time
Sleepy Bee Bee Dash

I am soooo gentle....I love to pet and kiss my Bee Bee!



Me and Mama...(Mine is just Wa Wa!!!)


Chillin With my Little Bro...


What's Up Everyone?
Just checking in to tell you that we are all doing great over here as a family of four! I love my little Bee Bee and I have had a lot of fun having both Mama and Daddy around this week. Daddy is such a big help and is my best buddy right now! Mama is sad that she can't lift me, but she does sneak in a lot of hugs and kisses!
Dashy is a great baby...we went to see Doc Bennie (my doc and now Dashy's too) and Dashy is perfect! He even surpassed his birthweight by one ounce, which Doc B said is very good considering he wasn't expected to be back to his birthweight until next Thursday! That's my little Bee Bee...already a people pleaser. Mimi said he should always be a good boy because he is a Libra just like her...and she is a GREAT Mimi!
We were very well fed this week too...our friends Dee, Amy, Auntie Kimmi, and Keri all brought over meals each night (including dessert) so Mama and Daddy didn't have to do much around the house at all.
It has been nice just the four of us...getting into the groove with our newest addition and I'm such a proud big brother!
Mimi arrives tomorrow and I can hardly wait!!!
Love Love LOVE,
Camden Boos!

No comments: