Sunday, October 4, 2009

Punkin Patch!!!

Getting ready to go enjoy the festivities...

Baby Farm Animals...
Look at my Punkin....


This is the one that I picked all by myself!



A boooooooooooooo.......


Greetings Fall Friends!
Autumn has finally arrived here in TN and we couldn't be happier! We have had one long hot and humid summer (well, at least that's what Mama kept saying) and now there is a little crisp in the air that really makes us believe that fall is here to stay! Just in time for my "Bee Bee Datch" (10 more days)!!!
To celebrate the spirt of Fall Mama and Dada took me to Walden Farms (aka: The Punkin Patch)! There was so much to do...face painting, baby farm animals, corn mazes, yummy food to eat, crafts and balloon animals to buy... and of course PUNKINS!!! I picked out the first one and then Mama and Daddy got a few for the house too!
We had so much fun...on what will probably be our last big family outing before my Bee Bee Datch arrives! I just can't wait to meet him and give him a big kiss!
See ya'll later!
Camden Boos...

1 comment:

Jhenna Weber said...

hey it is jhenna. thank you for my cd and my money.hope to see you soon. tell camden i love him!<3 you rock i <3 u! wish you luck and hope to see baby dash !