Thursday, October 1, 2009

Swings and Binks!!!

Check me out...this is my new routine (and bad habit aka: BINKS)...
At bedtime, I love to have Mama or Dada wrap my blanky around my shoulders before I sit to watch some Backyardigans before I go read with Mama and then go Nigh Nigh! When I was sick two weeks ago, Mama made the mistake of letting me have my Binks 24/7 and now I'm a self proclaimed Binks Addict! Do they have Binks Rehab? I may need it someday! I am, however, improving and only using it just before bedtime again...so I guess I'm in the clear for awhile until Dashy is a big enough boy where Mama and Daddy decide it's time for me to hand it over to them! I hope that day NEVER comes!

Here I am on my new swing! Daddy bought it for me and hung it from a really cool tree in our backyard! I love to "wwwwwwwwing"!

Peace And Love Y'all!!!

No comments: