Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Countdown to Being A Big Brother...


Hi Everyone...
Wow...I just can't believe that Mama and Daddy are going to bring Dashy into the world at 7A CT tomorrow! We are all so excited...and my Mimi, Grandaddy, and Auntie Ali are all here to keep me company while we await the big news! I'm soooo looking forward to lots of playtime and to have some pancakes tomorrow them at one of our favorite places to eat...The Pancake Pantry in Nashville!
Most of all, I can't wait to meet my little bro...baby Dashy B!! Don't worry everyone...I'll be sure to teach him all the ropes on how to be a cool dude like myself!
Mama is very anxious today...I think she's worried about the surgery...but it will all be worth it as soon as Dashy makes his appearance! I'm being such a lovey and a cuddle bug to Mama today...I want her to know that I'm going to be a good boy and that I love her, Daddy, and Dashy!
I will get to meet my little brother on Friday...Mama wants to wait until the doctors have put away all the machines before I come to the hospital...that way I can cuddle up to her and Dash!
I'll be posting pics soon of my new buddy...stay tuned!
Love from Big Boy Land,
Camden Lookalou!!!

No comments: