Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome Sweet Bee Bee Dash!!!

Mr. Teeny Tiny Himself...

The First Cuddle with my little bro! (note: the A Boooo in my left hand)

Me and Daddy Holding Bee Bee...


A Binks Addict In The Making...

Hello Sweet Dashy!




He's here everyone...Bee Bee Dash!

Mama and Daddy brought my Bee Bee home with them yesterday from the hospital. I am very curious about my new brother and sometimes forget that I need to be gentle...I'm just so excited and I want to play!
Mimi, Grandaddy, and Auntie Ali kept me great company while Mama and Daddy were away! I got a new train set and had so much fun playing with all of my new books and toys that everyone bought for me! They also took great care of our house and cooked up some yummy meals for Mama and Daddy so they can take it easy and rest. Mama says that she is in some pain...more than when she had me, but she is a tough cookie and I know she'll bounce back really soon. I know she feels very sad that she can't pick me up for about a month, but it's ok...I am allowed to crawl into her lap and Daddy is here to help too!
I went to the hospital to meet my little brother on Friday...I got to cuddle with him for a few minutes and Mama cried happy tears! (I think she's going to be doing a lot of that-especially in the weeks to come).

Dashy is very handsome (he looks a lot like me...but smaller and more fair)! He was born one pound and four ounces tinier than me!! He really is the Teeniest Tiniest! So far he is really great boy! Eating every three-four hours and very chill! I can't wait to show him the ropes and have a buddy to pal around with for all of time!

Gotta run...Daddy's taking me to get my hair cut!

Peace and Love,

Dashy's Big Brother!






1 comment:

Gina said...

Yay, baby Dash and big brother Camden... we are soo soo thrilled for your family! Hopefully one of these days we can get everyone together to meet. Until then, lots of love... Auntie G, Uncle Morg and buddies Colie Bear and Lo Lo's!