Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Cheer and Happy New Year!

Happy 2009 Everybody!


I had a great first Christmas in Ohio...there were so many fun gifts, but most importantly, so much love surrounding me!
Check out these pictures of my trip!
Here I am in my "big boy business coat" that Auntie Ali bought for me...it's still a little bit big, but who cares-I'm so handsome!
I love my big cousins...JJ, Avery, Elise, and Jessie! They played with me so much...JJ even let me play basketball with him!
My Puppy is one cool dude...he is so much fun and there is no other game I'd rather play than fetch with him!




Ahhh Grandaddy...he's the coolest!

Auntie Ali spoils me with love! She's my pal and I know that someday she's going to teach me how to get in to trouble, but not get caught!

The New Year has been good to us Webers so far! We are so blessed and love living in Nashville!
Big News: Mommy and Daddy just bought me and Wiley a house! We are moving in February and we are all so excited! The house is exactly what we had all been looking for and can't wait for friends and loved ones to come and visit us! Wiley and I have a really big back yard to play in!We had our inspection on Friday and everything is looking really good! We "close" on the house the first week of February and then it will be time to settle in! I'm so happy for Mommy and Daddy because they have been waiting so patiently for the perfect home to come along...and it finally did!
Stay tuned...I will be updating very soon!
Lots of New Year Love and Kisses,
Lil Boos!

No comments: