Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas ...Love The Webers!

Mommy, Daddy, and Me wanted to say Merry Christmas to All of our Friends and Loved Ones!

It has been an amazing first year of life...no one can believe that I will be turning one two weeks after Christmas! Life is sweet and I'm a constant reminder of that fact to Mommy, Daddy, and everyone who knows and loves me!

We have been a busy family this year...first, my arrival into the world, (followed by too many remarkable moments to note), next: a new job for Daddy and a move to Nashville, (not to mention all the wonderful friendships that we have all made since our arrival), third: Mommy going back to work and me getting to spend time with my buddy Gage and awesome nanny, Miss Nat!, and finally: the fast approaching journey of buying our first home!

We are so lucky to not only have each other, but to know and love you all! Thanks to everyone for being so good to me...loving me and teaching me about the joys and blessings of life!

We are headed to Ohio to spend my first Christmas with Mimi, Grandaddy, Auntie Ali, and all of my extended family members! I'm so excited because I'm told that this season is VERY celebrated with lots of traditions!

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas filled with Love and Laughter and a Fantastic 2009!

...and of course, don't forget to stay tuned to what I'll be up to in my second year of life!

Lots and Lots of Love (from me, Mommy, and Daddy)

Camden Lookalou!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Happy 1st Christmas Camden. We hope you have a wonderful time with your family in Ohio, and have your mama fill my mama in on your house journey... she is curious on the latest!! :) We love you Camden and will be sending you a little birthday treat shortly!! xoxo

The Manternach Family said...

Merry Christmas Webtecka's! We hope you have a great time in Ohio with family!