Tuesday, December 9, 2008

First Trip to Iowa!




Hi Everybody...
Sorry it has taken me so long to write since my travels! I'm such a busy boy these days!
As you can see from my photos, I had a great time in Iowa visiting my Grandma, Papa, Aunties Jamie, Jen, Uncle Cory, and my big cousins too!
They showered me with love, cuddles, gifts, and fun! I even decorated my first gingerbread man- but Mommy wouldn't let me eat any of the icing or cookie! I'm a sugar free boy- but I'm still VERY sweet!!

This weekend is exciting...My Mimi and Grandaddy are coming for a visit and they are going to babysit me on Saturday night so Mommy and Daddy can go to Collier's parents house for a Christmas party!


Mommy and Daddy keep telling me about this thing called Christmas and Santa Claus! I am excited to see what it's all about!

I'm getting my picture taken with Santa this weekend...Mommy wonders if I'll cry?!?!

Stay tuned!

Love,

Lookalou!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Camden, you are just too precious for words. You are getting so big, we can't believe it! And your first birthday is right around the corner- amazing! We miss you so much, but hope to see you in the spring when your Auntie Granola comes to visit. Love you mucho, mucho!!
Love, Auntie G, Uncle Morgs and Colie too!

Carrie said...

Camden, Amy, and Jeremy - it was so great to see you on your trip back to Iowa. Hope you have a great first Christmas with little Camden - almost one and so big already!