Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...


Hi Everyone...

Just a few pictures of me from my commercial shoot last week- I was such a good boy-except I refused to wear my Santa hat! Maybe Mommy will figure out how to post the commercial once it's completed!

We are off to make our way toward Iowa tonight...a ten hour drive that Mommy and Daddy hope I will sleep through. Five hours tonight (with a stop in St. Louis) and five tomorrow morning! I am excited to see my Aunties, Uncle, cousins...and Grandma and Papa! I think Santa may come visit me while in Iowa...I can't wait to open my presents and I know that Grandma can't wait to watch me!

I am so glad to be in this world...learning and growing every day! Mommy and Daddy are thankful that they have such a sweet and beautiful baby boy that they fall in love with more and more with each passing moment!

Catch you all later...

Big Boy Boos!

1 comment:

renomickie said...

What a great blog - your baby is growing up fast! I hope ya'll had a good time in Iowa. It's nice to hear that you like Nashville - I'd like to move back East someday too. The desert gets a little, uh, "dry" sometimes. Take care. :)