Sunday, November 16, 2008

EXHAUSTED!!!

Whew Everyone...I've been a real busy boy! This week I had my Auntie Ali and my Auntie Halo come in town for a visit and spent a lot of time charming them with my cuteness! I had to take care of Mommy because she was sick and lost her voice, I went Christmas shopping for the first time, and I even got to see all of my buddies get dedicated to their church. On top of all of that, I missed my Daddy a lot! He was busy chatting with Whose Who in Country Music and being a hot shot on the red carpet..then he had to quickly turn his show around for air...but it was a huge hit!

As you can see in my video...I'm VERY happy...but I'm VERY tired!

Tomorrow I have to film my first commercial for Mommy's work...it's not ABC, but I'm gonna be "in pictures" everybody!!

Sending You all My Love and Joy!!!!

No comments: