Monday, December 15, 2008

Holly Jolly...


Well here I am...diggin this guy called Santa Claus! Mommy, Daddy, Grandaddy, and Mimi took me to meet the one and only St. Nick! I thought he was pretty cool and would have loved to pull that beard, but I was on my best behavior (per usual) because I want to be sure that I get everything I wish for!

We had a fun weekend...we went shopping at Lucky Kids and I got some cool new gear! I love to dress like Daddy! He has great style! We went to see the Christmas carolers at The Square in Franklin but I was so tired that I slept through the entire thing. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately because my top two teeth are FINALLY starting to show!

I can't believe that Christmas is almost here...we are headed to Ohio to celebrate with family! I can't wait to see everyone and show off my new moves! I'm so close to walking!!

Sending lots of Love and Christmas Cheer!

Never Naughty and Always Nice Camden Jon!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Camden, you are just so cute. I'm glad you liked seeing Santa... I liked him too last year but this year I was a little more suspicious!! Hopefully we can play together soon. I know my mama misses your mama... Have a great christmas. And P.S., aren't the ornaments too cool to pull off the tree? I love to do it but I don't think my mama likes me doing it much... Love, Colin