Saturday, January 31, 2009

Walkin Like a Big Boy!!

As Promised...here I am in all of my walking glory! The video is a bit long, but hey, you all said you wanted to see me in action!

I am almost 13 months and am soaking up life like a little sponge- I love to tell everyone how big I am "soooo big" and I tell Mommy and Daddy that I'm "all done" (not by speaking, but by hand motions). I like to brush my hair, have tubby time, and chase after my puppy! Oh yes, and I'm still obsessed with any kind of ball! I currently have so many I've lost count...but my fav is still my big red one!

I have six teeth so I'm finally starting to get into big boy food- I loooooove sweet corn! Organic, of course! I also really like my soy milk and my soy yogurt! I don't do well with cow's milk...but neither does Mommy, so I take after her!

I never did talk about my birthday bash...it was so fun! We all gathered together at my Auntie Kari, Uncle Mark, and buddy Collier's neighborhood clubhouse for pizza, cake (reduced sugar for me...made with love by my Auntie Ali), and fun! So many of our friends and family came to celebrate...ME! I loved my cake and sat quietly eating it and checking out the texture of the icing in my hands! Thanks to everyone who helped make my first birthday so much fun! Oh yeah, and Mommy cried when everyone sang to me...Geeeeeeze Mom!!

Mommy, Daddy, Wiley and Me get to move into our new house in less than one month and we cannot wait to start this new chapter of our lives!

Signing off for now!

Lots of Love and Cuddles and Kisses!

Camden Boos!

No comments: