Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Splendid Six Months!!!

Starting the love affair early...
Sweet Baby Bleu....



To my Littlest Dashy,

It is hard to believe that six months has already passed since you entered the world- becoming our precious baby boy and Camden's little brother.

Looking at you tonight as you lie in your crib sleeping with those tiny hands behind your head brought me to tears! You are still so tiny, yet growing so fast! I am in awe of how quickly time passes once you become a parent.

I love experiencing the world through your innocence-it reminds me how life is truly miraculous.

I remember prior to your birth; anticipating your arrival with excitement yet also with a bit of fear that I wouldn't be able to give you and Camden all that you both needed. Sweet Dashton, you have made my job very easy up to this point. You are a complete joy! With a smile and giggle that are so big-you truly exude all that is good and pure!

Currently you are rolling over from your tummy to your back and coo-ing non-stop! Crying is a rare emotion that you express...really only when you are hungry.

Speaking of eating; you stopped sleeping through the night about a month ago and I knew that it was time to start feeding you cereal. So far, you've done extremely well with it, but due to severe and unwavering eczema, we have discovered you are most likely allergic to dairy. Mama has eliminated all things diary to my diet. At first I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to do it; however, there are so many tasty and healthy options. Maybe, in some small way, you are helping me cleanse my system, (I'd do it 100 times over for you, little boy)!

Soon you will be taking the next step with food...Stage One! Mama is going to make as much of your baby food as possible; as I find great joy in doing so! I can't wait to watch you enjoy all the new tastes and textures.

You will be sitting up like a big boy soon too...

I am already beginning to see the bond develop between you and Camden. It's as though you are looking toward him to teach you. You watch him very intently and he couldn't be more in love with you! My wish is that the two of you have a bond like your Aunt Ali and I-unbreakable and the best of friends!

You are the epitome of a cuddle bug, and from the start-I have wished I could just keep you in my arms forever- that you would never be too big or too "cool" for me to hold close!

I believe that I do a good job of appreciating all of the stages that you and your big brother go through-but even still- Time...why can't we just slow it down a bit?

Looking forward to watching you experience all of the "firsts" these next few months...just promise to take it easy on how fast you accomplish them! I want to savor each and every moment of your endless wonder!

I love you more than my heart can take or my mind can comprehend. A Mama's love for her babies is like none other!

Happy Six Months Sweet Dashton Bleu Weber!
You Are Loved Beyond Measure!!

- Your Mama
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gina said...

Happy 6 months beautiful Dashton!! You are such a sweetheart and I truly hope we get to experience your smiles and coos sooner than later! Your buddies Colin & Logan miss you and your brother. The 4 coolest boys on the planet! :)

We love you oodles and oodles...and the rest of your family too!! Big hugs! Gina, Colin, Logan and Morg too!