Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun With Mimi

Hey Friends:

Even though we were sad to say bye bye; we sure did have a great time last weekend while Daddy was at the Academy of Country Music Awards in "Begas Baby" (Las Vegas)!
Mimi came to visit and help Mama keep control of the house so I didn't run too rampant while Daddy was away. Mama was grateful because sometimes I can really be a challenge and whenever Mimi is around I am always on my best behavior!
Of course, Mimi came bearing gifts...cute clothes for me and Lil Bleu, and a new pair of Crocs complete with a basketball and a Thomas charm for each shoe!
I am really digging "Thomas Cars"; especially my new Percy train and Thomas Starter! Mimi can really rock some choo choo sounds! I can't wait until she comes back to play again...Grandaddy too!
Poor Grandaddy...Mama said he has to get his hip replaced because he is in a lot of pain! He already has one fake hip and now has to get the other one done so he can play golf again! Pretty soon we will be calling him the Tin Man! Awwwww I Wuuuuuuv You Graaaaandaddy!!
We are so glad to have Daddy back this weekend...too bad he didn't "Win Big" in "Begas Baby"...

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...due to the rainy weather, we are staying in and enjoying some family time!
Peace, Love, and Cuddles,

Camden Boos!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Manternach Family said...

Oooooh, I love Thomas! Can't wait to play with you Cabin (ie Camden)!