Monday, April 12, 2010

My New Buddy...




Greetings Everybody! I have someone I'd like for ya'll to meet: My New Buddy Gavin!

Mama has agreed for me to have a playdate with this cool dude on Monday and Wednesday mornings! What's great is that Mama makes a little money and me and my new pal get to kick it! Today was our first day and we had lots of fun...guess what, Gavs likes to play basketball almost as much as I do! He's also really good at baseball- I may be able to take a few pointers from him and be ready for Tball by next summer! We enjoyed the beautiful morning by playing on the playground for a long time with Mama while Dashy snoozed in his swing! By the time Baby Bleu woke up it was lunchtime for all! Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwhiches- yummmmy!!

At noon, Lindsay, Gavin's Mama came to pick him up and we both had to take our dreaded naps! Neither one of us are too into napping but our Mamas say it will make us grow big and strong!

I was so excited to be able to introduce you to my new friend, but it's off to dreamland I must go!

Lots and Lots of Love and Snuggles!
Camden Boos
Posted by Picasa

No comments: