Friday, January 15, 2010

Three Months Of Love!!

Hey Everyone...it's me...Dashy B!

Can ya'll believe it was my three month birthday yesterday? I sure am getting big and wise for my months!

As you can see from my film debut, I love to coo- Mama says I sound like a baby seal! She also says that I'm a big flirt! I'm all about giving out love and cuddles!!!

Happiness is where it's at, my friends!! I truly am one happy little man!!

Despite the joy that I bring into the world, we have had a bit of a rough week! Mama got really sick and we weren't sure what was wrong. At first she thought she had a really bad flu- but then we learned it was mastitis! She was in a lot of pain...headache, fever, chills, rash...the whole nine yards! I have been helping her out by nursing a lot! I woke up twice the first two nights she was sick to nurse and this helped her a great deal! I woke up just once last night, as I think she is getting better! Hopefully tonight we will all be sleeping until the sun comes up!

Daddy just left for his big business trip to Alabama today! We were all sad to see him go, but Mama plans to keep us all busy and have lots of fun too! She is even going to have a Girls Night (whatever that means) on Saturday!!

As far as my big brother Camden Boos goes...well, he is just the best! He keeps me entertained! I always have a smile on my face when he is around! He gives me lots of kisses...and is showing me the ropes on how to shoot hoops! Maybe someday I'll be as good as him!

That's it for now...gotta go take a nap!

Love and Smiles!

Dashy Bleu!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh my- what a sweet little voice he has! As I was watching this video, I just realized that I have only seen him awake..like once!! What a good little Dashy! Can't wait for our girls night! whoop whoop!!!