Monday, January 4, 2010

Holly Jolly!

Happy New Year!! It's me...Camden Boos signing in to give ya'll a little update on my latest adventure!
I had the best Christmas...we all drove to Ohio to spend the holidays with Mimi, Grandaddy, Auntie Ali, Gigi & Great Grandad Ben, Auntie B, Uncle Jerry, and all of my cool cousins!! Stay tuned for more photos...

I enjoyed a few firsts...
I got my first pair of Ugg boots! They keep my piggies warm plus I look so cool and loooove to strut around the house (or anywhere Mama will let me wear them). I plan on sharing them with Dashy when he is big enough to borrow them!
I am now officially the owner of a blue Jeep! Yep that's right...look out for me in a yard near you...I have the coolest car that I plan on picking up all the ladies around town!
Grandaddy also helped me complete my first wine tasting...just a little taste on my tongue! I can see why Mama gets so excited for her "vino"!
Mimi got me the coolest book...it has her voice reading Twas the Night Before Christmas...which she always read to my Mama and Auntie Ali while they were growing up!
See Saaaaa (Santa) came to visit too...although I didn't see him, I KNOW he's real (and if any of you fools tell me otherwise, it's war)!!!
I got lots of great presents but I think my favorite one was the Playground that Mimi and Grandaddy got for Dashy and me! It's sooo cool and I will (again) be the hit of the neighborhood with all of the ladies! It has a rockwall for when I'm bigger, a tire swing, and my favorite..A SLIDE!!
It's hard to believe that in just a few days I will be two! I couldn't go the week without updating everybody on what a great Christmas I had!
Getting ready and excited for my second birthday party on Saturday! It's a jungle theme and all of my buddies (well, the ones that live here in Nashy) are going to be there! To those who can't join in...I'll be sure to eat a lot of extra cake in your honor!

With Love!!
Mr. Lookalou Himself!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Manternach Family said...

It's hard to believe how much our babies have grown!! Sorry we will miss your birthday party, Camden, but we will be sure to make your 3rd birthday party!!

Love,
The Manternach's