Monday, January 4, 2010

My First Christmas...



What's Up Everybody? It's me...Dashy B with my first annual holiday report!

Wow...this Christmas thing sure is cool! I got to be all warm and snuggled in a moving car (my favorite) for hours on end in order to see Mimi, Grandaddy, and Auntie Ali! I also finally got to meet Gigi, Grandad Ben, Auntie B, Uncle Jer, Kellie, Dave, Elise, Avery, Jane, Jerry, Jessie, and JJ (whew...that was a lot of introductions)!

I spent a lot of time cuddled in the arms of those who love me and I couldn't have asked for more!

Everyone kept talking about this Santa character, I tired to figure out who he was (among many other interesting sights, smells, and sounds) while in Ohio- but no such luck. Maybe next year!

I continue to be the happiest and most calm little boy, which makes Mama and Daddy count their blessings (twice because I hear I am following in the "good baby"footsteps of my Big Bro)! I aim to please and LOVE to cuddle!
Mama loves to make me laugh, and I like to do so in return. I have, what she calls, a "flirty brow"; which means I can raise just my right eyebrow...Other than smile and coo, it's Mama's favorite thing to see me do these days!
I am sleeping through the night and have been since the day I turned two months old! I get a good bit of food toward the end of the night, as I like to go on a "nursing binge" from about 7P-11P. Mama doesn't mind because she gets to love on me and then I sleep like a big boy in return!

Well, gotta hit the sack...I have a full tummy and lots of growing to do!

Love and Snuggles,

Little Boy Bleu!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: