Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tennessee!!!!

Greetings from the Hills of Tennessee!

We finally made it to our new home and are in the process of getting settled (which explains why this post doesn't come with a photo of my handsome little self)!
Mommy and Me had a blast in Ohio with Mimi and Grandaddy! We got to spend lots of time with Great Grandaddy and our sweet Gigi! We even got to hang out with my cool cousins Kel, Dave, and sassy Avery...she's really somethin!
We are so glad to be living in closer distance to all of our families!
Mommy, Daddy and Me are really loving our new town and digs and promise to post more by the end of this week!

As far as I'm concerned...I just keep getting cuter by the day! I missed my Daddy on Father's Day, but seeing him the day after and being in his arms really made up for it!
I am beginning to stay awake a lot more now, so Mommy and Daddy are having a hard time getting unpacked as quickly as they would like...but they don't mind...I'm worth it!

Sending lots of cuddles and love!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Glad to hear that you are all safe and sound in Nashville.