Thursday, June 26, 2008

Eatin Like A Big Boy!


















Hey Ya'll...

Look at me- Eating like a Real Big Boy!

Me, Mommy, and Daddy met with a lady named Doctor Hawkins the other day and we really liked her! She told us that the reason I wasn't sleeping through the night lately is because I'm hungry!

So that was that!

Mommy ran to Whole Foods and bought some organic brown rice cereal!

As you can see, I am totally diggin this new texture and yummy taste! I had no problems eating...Mommy and Daddy should have known, because I never do!

In a few more days, I get to have my rice cereal in the mornings too and then...something called yellow fruits and veggies! This should be interesting- but I'm a boy of many adventures, so I can't wait to try all these new things!

Mommy has decided that since she is still home with me that she is going to puree fresh fruits and veggies for me! Seems pretty cool that I'll get to eat what I see Mommy shoving in her mouth all the time! I've secretly been jealous and can't wait to begin!


On a sad note, I had my HIB booster shot yesterday and got REALLY fussy for the first time in my life. Mommy and Daddy were trying to calm me but singing, rocking, whispering in my ear, but NO MAS! I was devastated from all of those yucky toxins in my body! Mommy was crying really hard while she was holding me...I could feel her shaking! She HATES giving me shots and says that its going to be awhile before we do another! I agree...I'm healthy and my body is growing stronger and stronger with every outing and new place that I'm exposed!


Other than that...all is swell in Baby Boy Camden Lookalou Weber Land! I've really started speaking my mind! I love to squeal like a piggy and know that it makes Mommy and Daddy laugh so I do it all of the time!


Sending Lots of Baby Smiles and Coos!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oh man, what a hard day for you! I will call you in the next day or two... miss you tons!! xoxo