Thursday, June 5, 2008

SO LONG TO SOCAL!

Only one more day left in Sunny Beautiful California!
Mommy and Me are headed to Ohio to stay with Mimi and Grandaddy, whilst Daddy and my puppy, Wiley E are making the long drive cross country!
Mommy took me out for our last long four mile jog today...it was a beautiful day and she used the run as time to reflect.
Our moving truck arrived today and Daddy has been very busy packing it up! He rented a furniture dolly from HomeDepot and I heard him exclaim: "This is the best damn thing"...so I think everything is going according to HIS PLAN! :)
Whew...Me and Mommy are thankful for that dolly!

We are all off to Mommy's boss's house tonight for a "goodbye to ABC" party! I know she is really sad to leave all of her buddies at work and is really going to miss everyone!

We love everyone who has made our time in LA so fun and memorable! We can't wait to come back and visit!

Lots of Love and Snuggles,

Camden Lookalou!

No comments: