Monday, June 23, 2008

Pool Party!





Hey Everyone!
Greetings from Nashville (or Nashtucky/Nashvegas as Mommy and Daddy say)~

Today was a blast! Daddy had his first day on the job (he said he LOVES it and it is how a job SHOULD be)~

Me and Mommy spent the day exploring Franklin/Cool Springs and Brentwood!

I had my first official time away from Mommy in Daycare at our new gym~ Mommy was soooo anxious about leaving me, but I did great and it was only for an hour 1/2!
I did, of course, spit up on the nice girl that was watching me- but that's just how I do it, you know??

Then Mommy took me to her chiropractor, Doctor Kim. It was fun- Doctor Kim has a new baby too so I got to listen to Mommy and him talk baby shop!

After a bunch of errands, and a few feedings, Daddy came home! I was so excited to see him. I told Mommy that I wanted to go have my first Pool Party...so the three of us went for a swim. I love Love LOVED it and can't wait to go splash splash splash some more!

We are really loving it here in Nashville so far! Mommy is looking for a job- but until then we will have a blast every day we are together!

Well, I'm rubbing my little eyes (sign that I'm tired) so I must nod off to dreamland!

Baby Coos and Love!

Camden Jon Lookalou Weber!

1 comment:

The Rumps Family said...

Hi Weber Family! It sounds like you guys have accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. It sounds beautiful out in TN...I'm sure you don't miss this place. Before you know it Amy, you'll be back at work. My first day is on July 24th, so I have some time, but its sad. I saw the pics you sent...Camden is so big now...there were a few pictures where he looks so much like you, Amy.

It's so nice to be able to see how you guys are doing.

Take care.

Sending you a big hug!