Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tubby Time!!



Greetings from Scub a Dub Baby Land!
I just love getting a Tubby-can't you tell! I am really starting to splash around!! Fun Times!!

Daddy is on his way home from Las Vegas...he got to attend and work the Academy of Country Music Award show. We missed Daddy lots, but he was busy networking with who's who in Country Music Land,like Kelly Pickler (I also think I heard Mommy say that he was getting tipsy too!!)
Me and Mommy did a lot of running around this weekend and it was waaaaaay to hot, so I was a bit crabby last night! I just wanted Mommy to hold me tight and snuggle!
In 19 days Mommy and I are going to be flying to Ohio to stay with Mimi and Grandaddy! I can't wait to see them! Mommy is excited too, because we are going to be moving to our new home in Nashville on June 20th!
Even though Mommy and Daddy love a lot of things about California, they tell me that it is not a place they would like for me to grow up! I dont really understand what they mean, but I'm only four months, so I really am up for anything! I just can't wait to breathe in some clean air and Mommy can't wait for Sweet Tea!
Well, I'm off to take a nap now!
Have a great week-
Signing off with Love and Bubbles!
Littlest Camden Lookalou

1 comment:

Jay and Jamie said...

Camden Jon I can not believe how big you have gotten. In some pictures you look just like your daddy and in others you look like your mommy. I love you lots and give mommy and daddy hugs from me and Emma.
Love Aunt Jamie