Monday, May 12, 2008

A Mommy's Day To Remember!




Daddy and I did it...we surprised Mommy! She was sooooo excited and thankful for her champagne brunch at the Hilton! Even though I couldnt eat anything, I could hear Mommy and Daddy talking about how yummy the food was and how full their tummies were when it was all over! ...and what is this "champagne" stuff that Mommy kept drinking? She was all excited because she had pumped enough so she could drink a few glasses!
After our fun brunch, we went home and took some pictures...see above...aren't I the cutest?
Then Mommy opened her cards from Mimi and Grandaddy...she cried!
After that, me and Daddy gave Mommy our cards and gifts...she cried even more!
One more exciting thing that Mommy got to do was she went to get her Thai massage...90 minutes and when she got home, she looked realllllly relaxed!
I am so glad that I have my Mommy and Daddy, but I think they are even more happy to have me! They give me so much love...so many snuggles and kisses that all I can do is smile and coo in delight!
Hope all of you had a beautiful Mommy's Day too!
Baby Love -
Camden Lookalou!

No comments: