Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend!!!

Happy Memorial Day to All!!! As you can see, I've been my playful and fun self!

On Thursday, Uncle Yokes came over and went with us to the beach for a photo shoot! He was a big help and is such a cuddly pal!! I love him!

Friday- Mommy and Daddy packed and I just got to monkey around as usual! I am such a happy boy!

Saturday night, we had a party and I had to say goodbye to alot of my new friends! Mommy and Daddy have made some great pals during their time in California! Baby Aves is on his way to Illinois to live in his new home! I can't believe that I won't see him for awhile!




Yesterday Mommy gave me a tubby! We had fun! She has decided its easier to get in the tubby with me, and I just LOVE to splash around and kick kick kick my little chubby legs!


Today Mommy and Daddy are going to keep packing! Only 12 days left!
I'm just going to keep doing what I do best...being THE MAN!


Love and Snuggles!

Camden J!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I'm so sorry we missed your party!! PLEASE let's get a date down before you leave so we can grab even a short visit...are you around this weekend? We should be 100% healthy long before then...

Cuddles,
Your buddy Colin and his mama