Monday, May 5, 2008

Rollin Rollin Rollin....OVER!!!!

Greetings from BIG BOY BABYLAND!!
Mommy and Daddy wanted me to share the great news...I rolled over for the first time yesterday (from my tummy to my back)! I am such a big stong boy and will be four months old this Thursday! Mommy keeps begging me to stop growing so fast...I just smile and coo (which means, "yeah right mommy" in baby language).

This week I also discoverd my tootsies! Not only do I love to grab at my toys in my carseat, but I also love to grab my feet!!

Everyday seems to be something new...and I just love being in this world!

Each night before Mommy puts me in my crib she whispers how much she and Daddy love me and how lucky they are to have me! She thinks I'm asleep, but I hear her everytime!

Nodding off to Dreamland...
Lookalou!!

1 comment:

Jay and Jamie said...

I cant believe you are already rolling over. Before long you will be sitting up all by yourself and crawling. I cant wait to see you and I love you.
Aunt Jamie