Monday, March 24, 2008

Spittin Image!


Hello friends and family!
Last night I slept from midnight until 8:45A! Mommy was so surprised when she came to check on me and I was laying in my crib smiling up at her! I'm such a sweet boy in the mornings! I love to coo and giggle!
I love being home with Mommy and we always have fun. She takes me for walks and runs in my new "jogger" stroller! I always enjoy the fresh air!
Today, I grabbed my little toy and held on to it for the first time! I'm getting so strong!
Tonight when Daddy got home from work, we all went for a run...even my puppy, Wiley E! He got tired, so we dropped him off at the house and we kept going!
Everyone says I look like my Daddy...Mommy thinks that's a compliment and so do I! My Daddy is handsome!
There is a lot going on in the Weber Household...some big news soon to come...so stay tuned!
Baby Love,
Camden "Lookalou"!

No comments: