Monday, April 7, 2008

Travelin East



Greetings from Big Boy Babyland!

I'm going to be three months on Wednesday...what an appropriate time for mommy and daddy to take me on my first trip on an airplane!

I'm all ready to go...but I dont know if mommy and daddy are ~

I think they are nervous that I may freak out while flying the friendly skies!

Either way, we are going to Ohio to see Mimi and Grandaddy and Auntie Ali! I'm so excited to show them how big I've gotten and "talk" to them...I love to jibber jabber all day!

Mommy and me are going to be in Ohio for ten whole days. I'm getting baptised on Saturday, April 12th...not really sure what that's going to be all about, but I will be a good boy regardless!

I get to meet my Great Grandaddy and my Gigi as well as my Great Auntie B, Crazy Uncle Jerry, Cousins: Kellie, Dave, Elise, Avery, Jane, Jerry, Jessie, and JJ!!

Ready or not Mommy and Daddy...we are goin flyin!

Lots of baby love and kisses!

Camden Lookalou!

No comments: