Friday, April 25, 2008

Suuuuper Babe!


Greetings and Salutations From Baby Land!

As you can see, I'm finally a big enough boy for My Bouncy seat! I love Love LOVE it! Mommy puts me in and away I go for up to an hour at a time- I love to dance to The Beetles and Hip Hop Music! My little feet can touch the ground now, and mommy and daddy can't believe how fast I am growing. I really dig twirling around in My Bouncy and jibber jabbering at all of my friends...my favorite, of course, is the monkey, (but the toucan holds a close second). When I'm in My Bouncy, I feel so at home that I can even take a nap; but not for too long, because mommy doesnt want my neck to get a cramp!

I am missing all of my extended family and can't wait until we are together! Mommy and Daddy are going to be really busy these next few weeks...we are going on a big adventure and they tell me that I will soon be wearing my cowboy boots!

Lots of Baby Love and a Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaw to Ya'll!

Camden Lookalou!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

oh my goodness- how is it possible Camden is big enough for the Jumperoo? So cool that he loves it-that was probably the best thing we ever got for Colin- he too loved that thing. Ironically, just last night we packed it up for storage... how they grow!

I'm too sad for words that you guys are movin' on out, but I know it will be such a wonderful adventure for y'all. I NEED to see baby Cam SOON - he is getting so big and of course, more adorable each day! Aim, I'll call you this week so we can get together for a play date within the week, ok? xoxo Love, Colie and G! :)