Monday, March 3, 2008

Family Time



Last weekend was both very happy and very sad! My Mimi and Grandaddy came to visit and we just had the best time. Mimi loves to kiss me and get lipstick all over my face and Grandaddy loves to hold me...he is a great pillow! I love them both very much!
We went out to dinner on Friday and Saturday night and I was a really good boy both times! Mommy, Daddy, Mimi, and Grandaddy took me to Farmers Market too...it was really cold so we didnt stay very long.
Alas, Saturday night fell upon us and it was time for me and Mommy to say goodbye to Auntie Ali. It was so sad...lots of big girl tears from Mommy! I think Mommy has cried 20 times since then- but she knows that I will keep her company and love her through it...Daddy too!
Auntie is driving cross country with her friend, Joey now...and we miss her very much! Today is her 28th birthday...
We dont like it when our family leaves, but we hope to some day very soon all be in closer proximity!
That's it for today...sending my love and baby kisses!

No comments: