Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Our Sweet Miracle!



After many months of anticipation, he's finally arrived!
Our little Camden Jon Weber (or as I like to call him: Littlest Baby Camdi) came into the world on Tuesday, January 8th at 6:48P. He weighed in at 8.5 and measured 20.5 inches-what a healthy boy!
We cannot believe how much we love him already...that this type of love exist...it is indescribable!
After 26 hours of inducing, I was not dilating, so I agreed to have a c-section. Now I can't imagine delivering any other way. The healing process has been much easier than I thought, and Cam came into the world alert and ready to shine!
We spent four nights in the hospital after he was born, and thankfully all the nurses got us on track!
I am happy to report that Camden has decided to "latch on" and use his mama as his "kitchen", so we will not only be saving money on formula, but our little baby boy will be getting the ingredients that nature intended!
I can't help but want to co-sleep with Cam...I know that some don't advise this behavior, and I don't plan on making it a habit; but once a night, after his 4A feeding, I love to snuggle up to him and fall asleep. We both sleep so sound and it is a brilliant feeling that I've never before experienced.
Thanks again to all of our friends and family who have been huge support systems to us...
We look forward to sharing all the joys of Camdi with you!

No comments: