Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Camdi's First Week


Camdi has been a busy little boy this week!
Because of his good nature, we have been able to take him on a few quick trips.
On Saturday, we ran to Target and had dinner at a little Italian place with my parents and Ali.
He went to meet his pediatrician on Monday, and we are happy to report that he has almost reached his birth weight!
Today, we went to see my OB and of course he captured the hearts of the staff! I told Jeremy that it was strange to be at my OB's office holding our baby...like we'd reached the end and the beginning of a journey all at the same time.
Daddy and Camden had some special boy time this afternoon while my mom, Ali, and I went to get pedis. It was a nice quick relaxing hour away from my house...but I missed Cam so much!
I can't believe how much love both Jeremy and I feel for this special and oh so sweet little boy.
We can't stop looking at him.
I can't stop making up songs for him...he already has three or four songs customized by yours truly and I will spare you all with the details...they are just for me and my baby boy!
Our days are brighter and truly more meaningful now that Camden has come into our lives.
Call it hormones, but I'm such a mush for him...I'm so in love and I know that it will only grow with every passing moment.

No comments: