Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day on the Town



I'm all tuckered out! Mommy, Daddy, and Mimi took me to get my newborn photos taken yesterday and got some really cute shots!

Today marks the 8th day that I've been in my new home and I'm really loving it! I have two kitties and a puppy named Wiley. He loves to sniff me and is very gentle with me too. I just know we are going to be great friends!

My Mimi left this morning and I got a chance to say goodbye to her after my 7A feeding. I was sad...so was Mommy! We appreciate all of her help and can't wait to see her and Grandaddy again soon.

My Auntie Ali comes home tonight from the Carolinas...I have missed her too so it will be fun when she gets back!

I can't wait to meet my Grandma and Papa too! I think they are coming to visit me in March! I will be a bigger boy then and hopefully coo-ing and interacting more so they will get lots of love from me.

A big shout out to my Auntie Jamie, Uncle Jay, Aunt Jen, and Uncle Cory! I can't wait to meet my big cousins too: Madison, Kalie, Emma, and Jhenna...all girls! I hope they don't torture me and make me play with dollies!

Signing off for now...

Lots of Baby Love,

Camdi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Camden! Love your new pics! You are one handsome little boy! We are counting the days until we get to meet you in person! We love you so much! Love, Kellie, Dave, Elise & Avery xoxoxoxo