Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jolly Ol Saint Nick!


Ho Ho Ho!!

As ya'll can see we were soooo excited to hang with our pal Santa! When Mama asked me what I would say if St. Nick asked me my whole name, I replied that my full name is: Camden Boos! I also did not hesitate to tell him m y number one wish: Rollerskates!

Mama thought that I, Dashy B, would be freaked out by the Jolly Old Elf- but as you can see- Santa and I became fast friends!

We were so happy that Mama and Daddy were both there to celebrate our seeing Santa Claus...such a fun family outing!

Even though I, Camden Boos, was a very bad boy all day...up until the moment I headed out the door to see him, I promise that I will be a good boy all the way through Christmas, (Hmmmmm....I may have been crossing my fingers on this one)!

No worries everybody...I Dashy Doodles made a secret promise to the Big Guy with the White Beard that much to my parents dismay; I will keep training my vocal chords in true Adam Lambert fashion!

Hope you are all finding yourselves enjoying this season and feeling the magic of Christmas!

Lots of Hot Chocolate Kisses and Marshmallow Mustaches!

Mr. Lookalou and Dashy Bleu
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Davis said...

I am so glad you keep this blog where I can keep up with your little sweet boys! That Christmas pic is AWESOME!!! Merry Christmas!!