Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside...




Brrrrrrrrrr!!!

Today was a snow day for us!

Mommy decided she didn't want to drive us boys around town today so she canceled her kickboxing class and we had a cozy morning in!

We set our sights high as we ventured out with baby Dashy, but then Mama realized that she didn't have mittens for him, so we only kept him out for a few minutes! He loved being pulled in the wagon as always!

I got to gallivant around in the snow for almost half an hour, but it was so cold that my hands started getting icy so Mama made me come inside! I was persistent in my efforts to try to stay out, but she wasn't havin it!

Luckily for me, I got to warm my tummy with some hot chocolate and marshmallows! As You can see...I loved it!!

Following Dashy's nap and our lunchtime, we had a blast shooting hoops and watching Veggie Tales with Mama up in the playroom!!

Lastly, to round out this day of fun, Mama even baked me chocolate chip cookies to eat after my nice long nap!

So that's about it from here...getting ready for Santa and being a good boy as I know he's gonna find out whose naughty and nice!!

Love,
Camden Boos!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: