Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hungry Hungy Bleu!!

Hey Ya'll

Wow Am I Hungry These Days! I'm still the happy little guy I've always been; however, I am growing boy and really starting to show some signs of being a bit more demanding these days! I have found my voice and am not afraid to use it!! It's okay though...Mama and Daddy love to be at my beckon call!!

In other news: I'm still anti-tummy time and refuse to roll over from my back to front! I know how, but I just don't want to! Mama always tries to get me to stay on my tummy but I just flip myself right back over to my back! I'll show her... :)

Mama made an appointment for me to see a new doctor next week! His philosophies are more on the natural side of healing, and Mama feels that he may be exactly what we are looking for! Please cross your fingers that he's "the one"!!

Speaking of Mama...she has totally lost it! She is leaving us and Daddy tonight to go sit in a movie theater to be with her other "husband"...EDWARD! For those of you that don't know of this obsession...it's pretty silly! She and several of her closest girlfriends (and fellow Twi Hards) will be sitting in the movies from 7P-2A this evening watching all three of movies in the Saga!! We will miss her, but know that she's really been looking forward to this "girls night" for awhile! Wonder how she plans on pumping in between movies....hmmmmm???

Anyway...Just wanted ya'll to see me in action!!

Lots of Love and Snuggles,

Dashy Bleu

No comments: