Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Heaven Sent...





Hey Everyone...It's me, Dashy B!
We had a great trip to Ohio to visit Mimi and Grandaddy!
As of last Friday, I am officially a baptised little man. The ceremony was short, sweet, and private- just our family!
My big brother and I had so much fun being little nudies and playing in Mimi and Grandaddy's flower garden!
Auntie B gave me my first little haircut- I was a good boy, and Camden even helped me stay focused!
We had lots of visitors...Mama's friend Rachel and her kids; Aunt Kathy; Aunt Sandy (who is expecting her little Grandbaby boy in October), and Auntie B too!! We had lots of cuddle time with Gigi and Great Grandad Ben too!!
Looking forward to another trip to Ohio in August with just Mama and Camden. Wonder how she will fair traveling with us on an airplane without any help!
Lots of Snuggles and Baby Love,
Little Boy Bleu


1 comment:

Gina said...

Wow are you one ambitious mama taking two babes on the plane!!! :) Such cute pix, and I love the first where Camden is sporting only one shoe! Classic!! Miss you guys!!