Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eight Is Great!




Hey Everybody-It's Me...Dashy B!
We have been celebrating my eight month birthday today! Hard to believe, huh? Mama feels like I just arrived but in some ways its like I've always been around!
Summer is here for sure in Tennessee...today is 100 degrees and very very humid, so we decided to do my little photo shoot outdoors with the hope that the humidity would be good for my dry little skin!
I'm such a happy boy and love to play with anything that is within my reach- Nope, not crawling yet, but I should be very soon! I'm not a huge fan of being on my tummy still, but that's ok, because I just roll right on over when Mama tries to give me tummy time!
I love love love my big brother and he loves me! He always kisses me before bedtime and says: Goodnight Budder! Mama usually melts!

Whew, it was hot out there! Mama brought me in to give me a tubby and then Daddy came home to give me some cuddles! Time to eat...I'm a hungry little man!

Ciao!!

Little Boy Bleu
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gina said...

How is it possible that you are 8 months and we haven't met you??!!! Soon, I hope. Precious pics... stay cool sweet Dasthton!! xoxo