Friday, March 19, 2010

Movin and a Groovin!!

















Hey Everybody...it's me...Dashy B!!

As you can see, I'm a really big boy these days- rollin over and just loving life! Mama can't believe it...I actually smile MORE than my big brother did when he was a baby and that is saying a lot!

And boy am I a cuddle bug!! There is nothing more I'd rather do than snuggle up to Mama or Daddy-or hey...even a stranger, as long as they are willing to love on me!

I am recovering from my very first cold- it wasn't pretty folks! Mama was sick first with the stomach flu, then Camden brought his yucky germs home from school and passed them a long to Daddy and me! The whole house has been sick for about two weeks! (well, everyone except for Wy Wy-our puppy)! I was also diagnosed with severe eczema and had to be put on a prescription strength oil that has calmed the dime sized welts that were covering my tummy. Mama has also gone "dairy free" as my doc said that I may have an allergy! Poor Mama...no cheesy pizzas for her!

Getting ready to go on my first airplane tomorrow to Ohio to see Mimi, Grandaddy and all of my other cool family members! I just can't wait to be passed around from loving arms to loving arms!!


Snuggles and Baby Love,
Dashy Bleu

















What's Up Ya'll? Camden Boos in the house! Well actually OUT of the house, as you can see in the picture! FINALLY I was able to do my favorite thing yesterday...play basketball OUTSIDE!

I love my backyard and can't wait for my big boy playground to be installed in a few weeks. Mimi and Grandaddy bought it for me and Dashy...and of course, all of our buddies who stop by! Somehow I think we may be the hit of the neighborhood this summer!

I have to admit, I've been a bit of a challenge to Mama and Daddy lately! I am just a big boy and I want everyone to know it! I like to think I call the shots when it comes to ...well, just about anything, but Mama usually wins! Daddy is a bit of a softy, but he knows how to put me in a timeout if necessary! I have been spending a lot of time in the naughty chair lately! Why did this Supernanny chick ever get a TV deal anyway?

Looking forward to going "up up in the skiiiiiiiii" tomorrow to see Mimi and Grandaddy! I shouldn't be spending too many minutes in timeout in Ohio because I tend to put on the charm like nobody's business and fool everyone into thinking I'm perfect-(cause I kinda am)!!



Later Gaters!

Camden Boos

No comments: