Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Boos at the Zoo


Hey Everybody...It's US...Camden and Dashy Boos!
We had a blast today at the Nashville Zoo! Other than the silly monkeys, we didn't really see a whole lot of animals this time, because we were too busy socializing with our friends: Brecken, Elise, and Baby Linken and Lofton!
Highlights from our day included:

For Me, Camden Boos:
1. Being drug around by my girlfriend, Brecken. She sure does love to boss me around and I'm totally fine with it. She's and older woman and pretty hot, so it's ok!

2. Meeting my friend with the pigtails, Elise! She is another pretty lady and she was gentle and sweet with me...I loved holding her hand!

3. Riding on the merry-go-round with my girls and Mama! I got to ride the big lion and I kept saying: "up and doooooown"!

4. Playing in the "Jungle Gym" where I got to take off my shoes and roll around with my girl Breckie!


For Me, Dashy Blue:

1. Being pushed in my stroller by Mama and seeing all the sights!

2. Hanging with my boys: Loften (9 months) and Linken (6 months)

3. Watching my big bro mack on his lady, Breckie in the Jungle Gym!



All and all we had a great time and can't wait to return! Maybe next time, Auntie Ali will join us!

Happy Spring, Ya'll!!

With Love and Spring Flowers,

The Boos Brothers!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: