Sunday, August 3, 2008

These Are Days...



I had the BEST time with my Auntie Ali when she came to visit us last week! I hadn't seen her since my baptisim in April, and she could not believe how much I've grown! I just love to hang out with Auntie and play, cuddle, and giggle! She is the best babysitter to me and friend to my Mommy!
We had so much fun showing Auntie all the sites around town...we went to Historic Downtown Franklin and had a yummy lunch, we went to downtown Nashville and had our pictures taken with Elvis! Did ya'll know that Elvis and I share the same birthday? Auntie also took me swimming and I just LOVE to splash in the water!
Mommy and I can't wait until Auntie comes back for a visit...maybe we will drive to S. Carolina to visit her soon.
This weekend is going to be lots of fun too. Me, Mommy, Daddy, and My Puppy are going to drive to Ohio to see my Mimi, Grandaddy, Gigi, and Great Grandaddy! We cannot wait...this will be my third trip to Ohio! I'm such a good little traveler!
Well, I must nod off to sweet baby boy dreamland!
Sending lots of Cuddles and Kisses!

~ Camden Boos!

2 comments:

The Rumps Family said...

Guys,

I got your address card...it looks like an add straight out of a magazine add for a getaway vacation...those pictures are beautiful. Camden is such a big boy now! They change weekly, I tell you.

I will call you this week and fill you in...the highlight is baby Ava cut 2 teeth and she bites...OUCH!

xoxo

Rachael Cernus said...

Hey Weber Family! Oh my gosh how big Camden is getting! I haven't seen his blog since late May and he's changing every day!

Miss you and hope to see you soon,
Rachael