Saturday, August 16, 2008

Family = FUN!







Mommy and I just got back from a fun filled week in Ohio! As you can see, I was showered with hugs, cuddles, and love from my Mimi, Grandaddy, Cousins, Great Gigi and Grandaddy, and many others!

Mimi was so happy because she got to spend seven whole days with me...and I love to make her laugh with my sweet giggles! Grandaddy is thrilled because he just knows that I'm going to be his little buddy forever!

I was a little upset with Mommy while we were in Ohio because she put me all the way under the water for the first time in Gigi and Grandaddy's pool! I wasnt too thrilled, but I still love her!

I'm finally getting some big boy teeth! Yep...my two bottom teeth have almost come all the way through, and I'm handling this very well! I am still sleeping through the night and enjoying life like I always do!

Oh and this just in...Daddy came to check on me from my nap and I had sat up all by myself in my crib! Wow...I just keep surprising everyone with all of my hidden talents!

Sending all of my Love, Cuddles, Bubbles, and Joy!

Camden Jon!

1 comment:

The Manternach Family said...

Yay! Camden's getting teeth!! Welcome to the wonderful world of biting. Aves has only drawn blood on my hand once, but that was enough. Can't wait to see his cute little toofers.

Miss you guys,
Jen, Adam, and Aves