Sunday, August 24, 2008

love Love LOVE!



Hey ya'll from Nashville Baby Boy Land-
Here are some pictures of me with my Mama and Daddy!
Today Daddy had to go to the Kentucky State Fair (yeeeee haaaaw) to interview and cover Miranda Lambert and Keith Anderson's performances. Too bad his photographer decided to get so drunk on the bus before they arrived that he threw up in the bathroom. Daddy says he's a classy dude! I think he's gross!
It was raining here in Nashville today, so Mommy and I had a cozy day in and then she took me to the Baby Gap and bought me some big boy jeans for fall! She kept saying that the jeans looked like they would never fit me...but as we all know I'm growing SO FAST that I will be sportin my new duds in no time!
Sending lots of love to everyone-
Littlest Lookalou!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Amy and Jeremy,
I can't believe how fast Camden is growing. Seems like not that long ago Jeremy was calling to let me know that the due date had come and gone. I still can't wait to meet him in person. I also love the new picture of Camden with Mommy!