Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Six Weeks Old Today!!!



Good News in Parentland...I let Mommy sleep 6 1/2 hours last night! Although I'm not fully committed to sleeping for long periods of time just yet, I like to give Mommy a break every now and then~

Daddy is back to work and he is getting is buns kicked by the Oscars this week. Yep...that's my Daddy...the big planner behind the scenes at CNN. I think he's so cool and I can't wait to show everyone how creative I am going to be...like my Dad!

The days are drawing near that my Grandaddy and Mimi are coming out for a visit! Its going to be so fun. They are going to take me to the Ivy to celebrate my Auntie's Birthday. Then, Sadly...my Mimi and Grandaddy will fly back to Ohio and my Auntie will be driving across the country again to move to Greenville, SC. I'm so sad because she is so loving to me and I will miss her kisses!

The good news is that a week after Mommy's side of the family leaves, Daddy's side will arrive! YEA! I get to meet my Grandma and Papa and Great Grandma and Grandpa for the first time. I can't wait for them to see my cuteness in person!

That's it for now...think I may be getting hungry...."Mooooommmmmmy".....

PS: Happy Six Week Old Birthday to ME!

1 comment:

renomickie said...

You guys are the cutest trio ever! I'm so happy for you.