Thursday, February 14, 2008

Baby Valentine!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!
As you can see from the photo above, I'm wearing my best little lovey face today!
Mommy and Daddy got to have a romantic date night while Auntie Ali babysat me. It was fun!
I even let her bottle feed me last night...and she's lucky I did, because I usually only allow Daddy to bottle feed me!

Mommy and Daddy can't believe how big I am getting...11lbs as of yesterday! We had to go to my doctor again because my little bellybutton wasnt completely healed so they had to put medicine on it to make sure I don't get an infection. What can I say...I'm a sensitive little one! Nevertheless, I'm a big boy and I was brave! I think it hurt Mommy and Daddy more than it did me.

I hope you all got to celebrate with your loved ones tonight!
I love you all and can't wait to meet those I haven't yet.

Lots of Valentine Baby Love!

1 comment:

LINDA GROVES said...

Hi little Valentine Baby!

Auntie B cannot wait to meet you and give you big kisses. I love you little guy and we will meet soon.....XXXXXOOOOOXOXXXOOOO