Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My First Day!!

...hmmmmm what's this for?
....it's for school, you say?
We're on our way ...I'm a big boy just like my bro!!


Wow...I'm wiped out! Today was my very first day of school! Don't I look handsome in my new clothes with my super cool lunchbox that my Grandma and Papa got me for Christmas?

Mama dropped Cam and me off this morning...
I was very excited at first- waving to my new teachers, Miss Donna and Miss Carol but as soon as Mama handed me over, I got a little sad! My surroundings were totally new and I didn't recognize anyone after Mama left!

But then...I remembered that Miss Donna and Miss Carol used to be my big brother's teachers and I decided to give in to their Love!
I didn't get much of a nap, as I was far too busy taking it all in! So many other kiddos my age to play with...so little time!

I get to go back on Thursday and play with my new friends again!

I know that Mama felt very sad to leave me today...I even heard her tell Mimi that she felt empty with both of us boys out of the house! It's ok Mama...we will all benefit from this experience and pretty soon you will be zipping around town like a crazy lady getting all of your errands done so we can finally enjoy some family time on the weekends!

...Poor Mama!

K...that's it for now!! I need to get a little shut-eye before I dig into the yummy sweet potato all by myself with my big boy spoon!!

Love and Cuddles,
Baby Big Boy Bleu
Posted by Picasa

No comments: