Sunday, May 16, 2010

Jammin for A Cause...

Hey Ya'll...

Tonight is a special night in our city! The GAC Benefit Concert/Telethon is goin on to help save and rebuild our city from the horrible flood damage! Our Daddy is right in the thick of it! Along with Country Music's finest; he is manning the phones-taking donations! Daddy even got to walk Nicole Kidman down the red carpet!

We had a fun night in with Mama...we played, relaxed, ate some dinner, and played some more!I got to do my favorite nighttime thing...take a bubble bath with Mama!

Dashy went to bed pretty early, so I got to stay up a little later than usual and watch the Benefit Concert on Teeee Yeee (TV)!

I sure do love Lady A...somehow, I managed to "shake my booty" to the slowest rendition of "Need You Now" and still look like a rockstar!!

Peace and Love Ya'll...

Camden Boos!

1 comment:

The Manternach Family said...

Love, love, LOVE! Keep singing Camden Boos!!!